Do you feel tired of dating and love? Wondering how to believe in yourself when you feel abandoned?
Dating is daunting. When you are a ghost, bread crumbs, rejected or betrayed it can become almost impossible to believe in yourself.
You start to feel that something is wrong with you. You are bothered by couples who seem happy. Or you think you’re too old, too fat, too whatever to ever find love. That there is no soul mate for you. I know. I’ve been there.
But the good news is that I’ve learned simple tricks to help me believe in myself. And you can too!
You have everything you need to create the relationship and life of your dreams. And you are loved and cherished as you are!
The problem is that the small voice inside your head doesn’t let you believe … and so it keeps you trapped.
Well, that’s enough! You will be amazed at what can happen in your life when you learn to truly believe in yourself. ??? Here are my 7 main strategies for believing in yourself when you feel abandoned.
How to believe in yourself when you feel abandoned: use affirmations
- Affirmations are most effective when they inspire positive statements, e.g. “In a surprisingly easy and effortless way I learn to love myself. I believe in the love of the soul mate that is right for me. ” “Intuitively, I know how to manage my relationship so that it turns out even better than expected. ” or “Blessings come to me today.”
- Repeat your favorite statement several times a day.
How to believe in yourself when you feel abandoned: use sticky notes
- Post a sticky note in the bathroom mirror that says: “I deserve a great day today starting now” o, ” Every day in every way I am better and better. “ O, “I am esteemed and loved as I am.” Since it will be the first thing you see in the morning, it can set the pace for a more positive day.
- Consider putting positive sticky notes in other places, such as the refrigerator, computer, closet, and so on. This way, you will see positive and stimulating messages throughout the day!
How to believe in yourself when you feel abandoned: Write down your negative thoughts and feelings
- Negative thoughts can undermine many good intentions and efforts in life.
- Write down your negative thoughts and ask yourself, “Is it a fact or a feeling?” If it is a fact, it cannot be changed. If it’s a feeling, remember that all feelings can be changed and yes they do change.
- Then write the opposite — or positive expression — of all negative thoughts; for example, “I can’t do this” becomes “I can do it in a surprisingly easy and effortless way.”
How to believe in yourself when you feel abandoned: Develop an attitude of gratitude
- Write down all the things you are grateful for right now.
- Practice being grateful for even the smallest positive aspects. Your ability to be grateful will improve over time. This is the basis of happiness! ?
How to believe in yourself when you feel abandoned: think with a future perspective
- Ask yourself “Will this breakup be important in six months?”
- Many of your worries are a mental disorder and they won’t offer you anything!
How to believe in yourself when you feel abandoned: call or send a message to a friend
- This helps you move away from your own negative thoughts and feelings and instead puts the focus away from yourself.
- Just listening to a friend is great not only for them, but for you as well.
- It’s simple: helping others creates good feelings for us. It makes us feel more competent and esteemed.
How to believe in yourself when you feel abandoned: surround yourself with positive people
- Positive people tend to improve the mood of the people around them. If you spend time with happy people, you will find that their moods and attitudes are contagious.
- Talking to a Love Mentor coach is a good example of this. It’s like having a Godmother Fairy? and then!
- A love mentor will show you simple tips and powerful techniques you can use to increase self-confidence and increase your joy in life!
And as a gift for you, sign up for a free Love Mentor session specially designed to help you believe in yourself. It could change your life, starting today.
Here’s what Marni emailed me right after her gift session:
“THANK YOU for the mental change for me! My moment ah-ha !!! I know I deserve a juicy, lasting love and I feel safe in a whole new way.”
Your affirmation of love today: I recognize the gift that I am
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission.